Genealogy Tours of Ireland
Complete the Journey of your Irish Family Tree
My Ireland Tour offer private tours of Ireland and Northern Ireland , customized to your specific interests and requirements. If you are looking to reconnect with your roots on a genealogy tour of Ireland, you've come to the right place.
Drawing on a quarter century's experience, we will work with you to compose the perfect tour, bringing to life all the genealogy research you have done so far. Create a tour based entirely on your own family heritage, or simply build elements of this into a broader Ireland Tour.
Family Tree Tours of Ireland - How it Works...
Tell us about your family history in Ireland and we will design a tour to match it.
Does your family hail from a particular region of Ireland? If so, just let us know and we will design a tour around it. Did they set sail from a particular port? We can take you there. Are your ancestors at rest in a particular church grave yard which you would like to see? We can arrange for you to stop there. Tell us what you would like to see and we will make it happen.
We can design your own genealogy vacation customised exactly to your family tree:
- Come alone or bring your entire family - any group size is admissable
- Choose the duration of your stay, long or short
- Select the accommodation which best suits your group:
- 3*, 4* & 5* Hotels
- Country houses
- Attractions & Locations chosen from your own genealogy
We are here to help with everything - we can suggest the best locations to see and attractions to visit. Equally with your accommodation then please just let us know your ideal type, and we will use our insider knowledge to select the very best accommodation for your group. Find out more about our private tours of Ireland and Northern Ireland...
Specialist Genealogy Tour Operators
It is important to note that My Ireland Tour do not offer genealogy research services and we ourselves are not genealogists. We offer group tours of Ireland for parties of all shapes and sizes, many of which have a family connection with the Emerald Isle.
If you have researched your family's Irish heritage and would like to visit the places which your research has revealed, then you've come to the right place. However, if you're looking to undertake genealogical research while you're here in Ireland, or if you're looking for a tour which is guided by a genealogist, these are not services which we offer at the present time. Below are some genealogy specialist tour operators which you might consider.
Ganter Chauffeur Drive: The Gathering
- www.ganterchauffeurdrive.ie | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +353 86 230 2173
- Ganter Chauffeur Drive will help you trace your family history by putting you in touch with their trusted network of Irish genealogy researchers.
Wild Kerry Day Tours
- www.oconnorautotours.com | email@example.com
- Tel +353 64 6631052
- Wild Kerry Day Tours offer daily tour schedules from Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Dingle and The Gap of Dunloe
My Irish Connections
- www.myirishconnections.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 00 353 (0)98 64746
- Specialising in tracing the histories of families who emigrated from Ireland to Great Britain or the USA, Michael Walsh is a professional Irish genealogist based in Ireland. He offers a full Irish genealogy service designed to help people discover their Irish roots. As well as accepting genealogy research commissions, Michael provides a range of flexible services to support those who are researching their own Irish ancestry. If you are looking to trace your family roots with a genealogy tour of Ireland, Michael can prepare a special itinerary which can be tailored to allow visits to places of family interest, such as villages, churches, schools and graveyards.
- www.emeraldancestors.com | email@example.com
- Emerald Ancestors specialise in providing an extensive Northern Irish genealogy record covering the births, deaths, marriages and census records of over 1 million Irish ancestors.
My Ireland Tour offer:
Haven't Traced your Family Tree Yet?
A family tree vacation in Ireland can take you to many different places, but your journey will always start by developing an understanding of your own Irish ancestry.
The below resources will help you to trace your Irish heritage and build a clearer picture of your genealogy - the family names, the places, the history-making events...
Directory of Genealogy Resources
Operating since 1999 and offering a unique service of tailor-made sightseeing tours and genealogical research. Expertly guided tours on offer of the towns, villages, graveyards, schools and maybe even people who feature in your family tree.
Irish Ancestry Research offers to review your current Irish family history research, completely free of charge, and then proposes a strategy to verify additional facts about your Irish ancestry at the most competitive of prices. Irish Ancestry Research specializes in locating the exact addresses of ancestral homesteads, even in the remotest of areas. The company also offers assistance with the provision of vital records needed to successfully complete an application for Irish Citizenship by Descent.
Run by the Irish Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, this site allows researchers to search a wide range of record sources in their search of their Irish Ancestry. It is home to the on-line Indexes of the Civil Registers (GRO) of Births, Marriages, Civil Partnerships and Deaths and to Church Records of Baptism, Marriage and Burial from a number of counties.
Ancestor Network is a collective of Ireland's most experienced genealogical experts in tracing people of Irish Ancestry.
Researching Irish ancestors, genealogy classes in South Dublin and one off presentations. Advice on researching your Irish ancestors from anywhere in the world.
Drawn up by Stuart Rosenblatt P.C. FGSI The Irish Jewish History Database contains over 50,000 individuals who lived in Ireland between 1700 and the present day.
A Portrait of your Family's Irish Past
More and more people are using the power of the internet to research their family tree, ancestry or genealogy. For many, what begins as short-term curiosity can soon become a deeply-rooted and enduring passion for discovering their family origins on a journey into the past, revealing mysterious characters and hidden secrets.
With instant access to newly-digitized records from around the world, online genealogy resources are making it easier than ever to trace your roots, wherever your family stems from. Such websites and organisations make extensive use of censuses and electoral rolls, birth/marriage/death records, military service records, immigration logs, school and church archives and more to paint an ever more vivid picture of where you and your ancestors come from.
The purpose of a genealogy tour of Ireland is to bring this picture to life for you and your family.
My Ireland Tour Home
Guided Tours Ireland
Our Iconic Scenes of Ireland Tour
Our Luxury Tours of Ireland
Our Northern Ireland Tours
Our Private Tours of Ireland
About the Coach Tours
See all our Reviews
About Private Tours
All About Ireland
Please note we are not responsible for the content of third-party websites. We do not offer recommendations or vouch for quality.